[TenTec] TEN-TEC Newsletter

Mon Jan 13 22:21:56 EST 2014

F Y I - for you folks

73
Bob, K4TAX

            Dear Friends,

            I would like to take a few moments to wish our customers and Ambassadors a very Happy New Year and thank you all for another abundant year at TEN-TEC.  We have seen many unique changes to the electronic industry this past year and again we continue to persevere with a comprehensive design philosophy and customer acceptance throughout the world.

            So, what will happen at TEN-TEC in 2014 and what unique advantage can you expect from this American manufacturer?  As of January 1st we have had a very positive changing of the guard.  Jack Burchfield, has turned over his daily management responsibility  to myself, Jim Wharton.  Jack will still remain as CEO and majority stock holder of  TEN-TEC, however his plans to begin retiring and spending more time with family will begin this year.  My challenge will be to coordinate and oversee production, improve scheduling and manage our design and sales teams.  In short, my goal for TEN-TEC is for more unique and affordable Ham products, speedier production time, and more innovative technology.

            Will our new strategy make a difference?  Without a doubt.  With your help, you will see a greater presence in the Ham community, offering more affordable products plus unique new items that TEN-TEC customers have requested.  Thank you again for another great year.  We hope you will continue to tell others about some of the positive and innovative changes going on here at TEN-TEC.

            Sincerely & 73,

            Jim Wharton, President

            TEN-TEC, Inc.