[TenTec] W8KC Virtual Ten*Tec Museum

73 at 73.am 73 at 73.am
Mon Jan 13 23:39:55 EST 2014

I have the domain “tentec.org” and would be willing to sponsor hosting for a TenTec users/history site.  Perhaps a good place to start would be to transplant the W8KC site to a new home!  We could then add from there.

If anyone is interested in this, please email me off list!

Vy 73 de Paul  W8ZO
Paris, Tennessee