[TenTec] W8KC Virtual Ten*Tec Museum

Jim Lowman jmlowman at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 14 13:04:20 EST 2014

According to QRZ, Paul's callsign has been reassigned to a fellow in WV,
so no good address information there.
I didn't notice any mailing address on the website.

Okay, I did find Paul's obituary, city of residence and his wife's name.
If someone wants to make the contact, I'll pass along the address that I
found on 411.com
Perhaps we could appeal for permission with the idea making of a living
tribute to Paul and his past efforts.

73 de Jim - AD6CW