[TenTec] W8KC Virtual Ten*Tec Museum

73 at 73.am 73 at 73.am
Wed Jan 15 10:13:27 EST 2014

It is always important to be courteous and proceed with respect in things of this nature.  I think you hit it right on the head about pecuniary value, so it really isn’t worth shoving a 500+ page contract under the noses of all people with a potential contingent estate interest in something of claimed but not actual copyright.  Our intent would be merely to have a small Ten-Tec memorial honoring W8KC, who was a personal friend of mine.

In considering what tentec.org could ultimately become, perhaps it could be the home to many items of interest to the Ten-Tec enthusiast.  A carefully edited “W8KC Memorial” would be just a very small footnote to that, and by no means anything close to the main event.  Its actual cash value would be minimal.  Should a family member ever object, now or even in the distant future, it would be removed immediately out of respect.

Ten-Tec is a very unique company, home to a lot of really cool people from the beginning, with a fascinating history.  Perhaps we might use tentec.org as a means for documenting and sharing that history on a not-for-profit basis.

Vy 73 de Paul  W8ZO