[TenTec] W8KC Virtual Ten*Tec Museum

Ron Notarius W3WN wn3vaw at verizon.net
Wed Jan 15 11:46:52 EST 2014

Guys,

Let's not make the proverbial mountain out of a molehill here.

The intent here is not to steal the information, nor is it to get rich off of it, or anything like that.  It's to preserve it, in memory of the originator.

Let's see what the family has to say.  I suspect that once we get through to the right people, all can be worked out.

But let's not create problems, real or potential, where none yet exist.

Give the guys doing the leg work a little time.  I'm sure all will be well.

73, ron w3wn