[TenTec] W8KC Virtual Ten*Tec Museum

Kevin Anderson k9iua at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 15 14:06:21 EST 2014

I haven't looked at W8KC's virtual museums in a while, but one of the content pages was actually my material, which Paul turned into a web page, but is otherwise word-for-word what I typed.  My contribution is the "Lineage" page.  Someone wanting to recreate that material elsewhere is welcome to do so.  I haven't updated any of it since I first created it back in 2001.  Better yet, I'd love to see someone take the page and update it further. Even better yet would be an actual Ten Tec employee to create an "official" version with all the needed corrections,etc.

Kevin Anderson