[TenTec] W8KC Virtual Ten*Tec Museum

Richards jrichards at k8jhr.com
Wed Jan 15 17:17:10 EST 2014

I don't contemplate a lengthy contract or anything complicated... I
merely suggest we obtain handshake level permission from the person with
authority to manage the Estate...  I think a simple email memorandum
from the right person would be sufficient.

I am confident Geoff will quickly determine who is in charge, and handle
the matter with all due protocol.   I am sorry I mentioned it, as I do
have confidence Geoff will do this with all due aplomb.

This is not legal advice... just a pragmatic suggestion.