[TenTec] Fwd: What's going to be next?

GARY HUBER glhuber at msn.com
Mon Jan 20 23:07:10 EST 2014

Mike, you need to call or write TT regarding the radio and problem. TT
Service repairs what it can get parts for. IF the fix requires an IC NO
LONGER MANUFACTURED and NOT IN STOCK, TT will not do the repair. If you've
got the money, they have the time,... usually.  I have sent twenty year old
TT equipment back for repairs. I could have bought a new replacement for the
cost of parts and labor but it would NOT have been TT. (see my TT
equipment - AB9M on QRZ.com)

I am an Ambassador for TenTec and may receive compensation as the result of
my recommendations of new TenTec products.

73 ES DX,
Gary -- AB9M