[TenTec] Power supply types

Tue Jan 21 00:31:45 EST 2014

We've seen an earlier post that indicated a certain linear supply did not
pass the conducted radiation specifications and in fact, it is reported to
have failed badly.  Now this of course was only one unit being evaluated and
may not be statically representative of a reasonable quantity.

I suppose with this earlier qualified posting, we can't accurately say that
all linear supplies are quiet; just as we can't accurately say all switching
supplies are noise makers.   I suppose one pays your money and takes your
chances.

73
Bob, K4TAX