[TenTec] Begali Expedition Paddle Like New; Nice Match for Ten Tec Rigs

David and Dianne on Comcast dhhdeh at comcast.net
Sun Jan 26 20:43:37 EST 2014

Hi Everyone,

I am selling a Bengali Expedition key (paddle)
that I bought new last May. It can be seen on the
Begali web site at:
http://www.i2rtf.com/html/expedition.html Also
check out the 5.0 review average on eHam.

The Expedition is a no-frills high-performance key
at 2.5 pounds is just enough to sit secure on your
station table. The Expedition has light weight
aluminum arms, perforated aluminum finger pieces
for excellent tactile feedback (these ones are red
aluminum finger pieces and not stock black...for a
bit of color), precision racing bearings, solid
silver contacts, finely adjustable contact gaps,
magnetically controlled return force, and a heavy
black base with titanium oxide coating.

It's black finish and overall performance have
been a great match for the Omni VII, Orion's or
other TT radios.

The key is in excellent shape in all regards. All
Begali keys are works of art and this is no
different.

I paid $325 for it and will sell it for $195
shipped via USPS Priority Mail.

Contact me off list with your questions.

73 de N1LQ-Dave