[TenTec] 422 Centurion blowing fuses...

Bry Carling bcarling at cfl.rr.com
Thu Jan 30 17:40:02 EST 2014

Thanks Rod and PC. I already tried disconnecting the plate transformer secondary and it still
blew fuses. I think I have a bad transformer. I will check it further but looks like a serious
expense to buy a replacement Hypersil transformer from Tentec. I will check everythkngelse
first but this doesn't look good.

73 Bry AF4K