[TenTec] TT Mega Sale

Jim Brown k9yc at audiosystemsgroup.com
Fri Jul 4 14:02:40 EDT 2014

On 7/4/2014 7:50 AM, R. Eric Sluder via TenTec wrote:
> Of course this killed some of the value of my radios, but it is what it is!

Radios and houses should not be viewed as investments or objects of
worship, but to use and enjoy. I buy the best quality stuff I can
afford, buy it used when I can, and play radio. Currently, all the Ten
Tec gear I own is used and 25-35 years old. Three Titan 425s, a Herc II.
My total cost for the three 425s was half the cost of a new Alpha. I've
gotten nearly ten years of use from the oldest, and nearly 8 for the
other two. Why three? Two for SO2R contesting, a third as a spare for
when something breaks.

73, Jim K9YC