[TenTec] TT Mega Sale

Toby Pennington w4cakk at centurylink.net
Fri Jul 4 20:47:32 EDT 2014

Before the purchase of TT by RF concepts,   they were working on a
double Eagle rig.   Two Eagle receivers with a better user interface.
This was to be out by the end of this year,    plus a more complex rig
out in early 2015 to end of 2016.  But now with a new owner,   who knows
what is really going on.

I called the first rig a "Double Eagle" which gave it a familiar
ring-----no pun intended!

Toby K4NH