[TenTec] OMNI-D Questions

Mike Bryce prosolar at sssnet.com
Sat Jul 5 15:43:59 EDT 2014

I’ll be the first to say it.

check the transceiver/receive antenna switch on the back. while it won’t affect TX, it will the receiver.

No TX on all bands?

Does the display show correctly ie. 7.258? When dialed to that frequency. If you do, then the PTO is working and the VFO jumper cable is installed.

On CW, do you hear the sidetone when in TX?

Do the simple things first, clean switch contacts, band switch and so on.

Mike Bryce wb8vge

prosolar at sssnet.com