[TenTec] TT Mega Sale

Richard Tschur richard.tschur at schieb.net
Sun Jul 6 06:39:22 EDT 2014

Bry,
I just bought a second hand Eagle for pretty much the same price as they
sell a new one now, well it is a little annoying, but I got the best
radio I have ever had and have! So I don't worry too much about that
fact. I have now 16 Ten Tec's and I love them all and they all stay
here, means they are all keeper's! What I don't understand is, why do
you wish you would have bought an FTDX 3000??? For me, any Jap radio is
Chicken Soup, a Ten Tec is Eye Fillet! I would not want one for free.
I'm just listening to my Eagle in the background and it sounds sooo
sweet and quiet, RF gain down a fair bit, very much like FM with
squelch. Just beautiful. I will never buy another Jap radio whatsoever.
And in regards to the mega sale, I'm sure TT knows what they are doing
and I'm also very sure, that this is not the end for TT! Guy's, be
happy, we get a nice discount on the best radio's on the market! I just
wish they would be a lot more popular here in VK. They love their
"Chicken Soup" ;-))!
73's
Richard VK3KVK