[TenTec] Corsair II 17M Issue

Ron | K5XK qrzthedx at gmail.com
Sun Jul 6 18:49:44 EDT 2014

Hoping some of you with Corsair II / Model 561 experience can provide some
guidance.  The rig, in combination with the 263 remote VFO, works great on
all bands except 17 Meters.  On 18 Mhz, I have no receive and the digital
readout is:  91000.0 ; there is some TX output, however.

Page 3-29 of the manual shows that this is the correct display for the
counter preset with the VFO jumper removed (SBN), and 90.997 (SBR).  I have
tried it with and without the remote VFO and/or a jumper on the ACCESS plug.
Suggestions?

Tks & 73, Ron K5XK