[TenTec] Let's talk "about" the radios: Scout

Stuart Rohre rohre at arlut.utexas.edu
Mon Jul 7 16:39:42 EDT 2014

Yes, Rick. You can disconnect a big red wire that puts voltage on the
finals transistors. Tape it up.  Then you find the coax jumper that
connects the filters to the finals.  Move the end of the jumper from the
finals to the on board mini coax jack that is the output of the driver
transistor.  You have to unplug the driver to finals coax.

As I recall, one or the other cable will be long enough to bypass the
finals and go to the filter connections.
My Scout has been out of service, since I got the Argo V, so I may have
left something out.

-Stuart Rohre
K5KVH