[TenTec] TT Mega Sale

Brian Carling bcarling at cfl.rr.com
Tue Jul 8 19:05:38 EDT 2014

Yes - realistically (!) businesses have to do what they have to do. Radio Shack just closed thousands of stores. I guess Elecraft has hurt TT a lot.

I bought a used Omni VI Plus last year. I had always wanted one, but couldn't afford it as a new rig. Turned out that the rig I bought has three problems so is now in for repair in Tennessee.

I must say that as a new TT fan and owner of more than one piece of their equipment I have been "Sevierly" hurt by this decision. I bought a used Omni VII this week, just days before their announcement. I will lose hundreds of dollars when this rig is resold. I'm sure I won't be the only new TT customer with regrets...

Best regards - Bry Carling, AF4K