[TenTec] Urgent OMNI VII Question

bcarling at cfl.rr.com bcarling at cfl.rr.com
Wed Jul 9 12:35:54 EDT 2014

The MASTER RESET seems to have alleviated the messy signals the best that I can tell.

Previous owner didn't use it much and it looks like new, alogn with the 708 mic etc.

I think I may need a small bypass cap across the ext. speaker line for using one antenna that
is close to the shack - 30m dipole.