[TenTec] Promo Pricing Radios & ATU's

geoffrey mendelson geoffreymendelson at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 13:20:27 EDT 2014

On 7/9/2014 8:07 PM, Bob McGraw - K4TAX wrote:
> For you folks that are thinking about buying one of the Specai Promotion Radios, either the Eagle or the Omni VII, and flipping the ATU,   be advised that the ATU for one model will not work with the other model.

Ask on this list, ask on a Drake list, ask on a Collins list. The
accessories, such as the ATU's in 20 years will be worth more than the
rest of the radio.

I just pulled a rare noise blanker from a receiver because it does not
work, otherwise it is 100% intact, I probably can swap it for a minimal
version of the radio it came out of. :-)

Geoff.

--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson 4X1GM/N3OWJ
Jerusalem Israel.