[TenTec] Eagle tuning rate options?

Kimberly Elmore cw_de_n5op at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 9 16:49:56 EDT 2014

I suppose I should amend my request: I wish TT would implement a selectable variable tuning rate option that could be disabled if desired. This option would incorporate three different user selectable tuning steps, dependent upon the rate the tuning knob was turned.

This way, anyone that doesn't like it can turn it off :)

Kim N5OP

P.S.: I've driven a manual since I got my license in 1972. If I ever get my TDI diesel, though, I may go the DSG route :)