[TenTec] Eagle tuning rate options?

Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP Rick at DJ0IP.de
Wed Jul 9 17:27:50 EDT 2014

Actually the OM7 has a feature like this, but it has only two options;
normal and 4x.  It speeds up automatically when you turn the knob rapidly.
AND you can enable or disable it.

I suppose TenTec could do this for the Eagle but I'm not sure how you would
turn it on and off, since it doesn't have a normal software menu.

73 - Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt am Main)

-----Original Message-----
From: TenTec [mailto:tentec-bounces at contesting.com] On Behalf Of Kimberly
Elmore
Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 2014 10:50 PM
To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Eagle tuning rate options?

I suppose I should amend my request: I wish TT would implement a selectable
variable tuning rate option that could be disabled if desired. This option
would incorporate three different user selectable tuning steps, dependent
upon the rate the tuning knob was turned.

This way, anyone that doesn't like it can turn it off :)

Kim N5OP

P.S.: I've driven a manual since I got my license in 1972. If I ever get my
TDI diesel, though, I may go the DSG route :)

On Wednesday, July 9, 2014 11:13 AM, Barry N1EU <barry.n1eu at gmail.com>