[TenTec] Omni VI & SignaLink USB

Clayton Brantley via TenTec tentec at contesting.com
Thu Jul 10 09:35:00 EDT 2014

Forgot to sing the last email

Clayton N4EV

On , Clayton Brantley <clayton_n4ev at yahoo.com> wrote:

Bob:  The Omni VI+ manual does caution you that both the mike and the rear audio connector are in
parallel and infers that you should remove the mike when using the rear panel audio input. The manual
does caution you that the mike is still active and using digital modes any noise the mike hears is also
transmitted

This is not from the "horse's mouth" but just from my reading the manual.