[TenTec] Port sharing software for Orion/LP-Pan?

Ben Antanaitis - WB2RHM wb2rhm at wb2rhm.com
Thu Jul 10 11:04:07 EDT 2014

Barry,

I use HRD 'Classic/Free/V5' and VSPManager  to successfully interface
NaP3 to my 565 and N1MM. HRD drives the  565 CAT,  uses a DDE
interface into NaP3, and provides a 'virtual kenwood interface' to
N1MM thru the Eltima virtual ports created by the
VSPManager.      This work fine for me. There is extra overhead to
run HRD, but the NaP3 'native Orion' support works on the 566 but not
on my 565, hence I use the HRD Orion CAT support.  I never could get
Pete to work with me to troubleshoot what was going wrong in the 565
support in NaP3.

73,
Ben - WB2RHM