[TenTec] Question on Sound Card interfacing

bcarling at cfl.rr.com bcarling at cfl.rr.com
Mon Jul 14 15:53:30 EDT 2014

I have a new (to me) OMNI 7 here and I wonder how to go about Sound Card interfacing?

Does anyone have experience with this and can shine a little light for me? The two interfaces
I have are designed only for use with a Yaesu FT857D and a Tentec OMNI VI although I
have never used that one with the OMNI VI due to frequency stability issues, and not wanting
to wait for warm-up...
The plugs on the OMNI VI interface are molded and unfortunately it has too many phono
plugs to go to this OMNI VII. Does anyone know a way to adapt to the OM7 ?

Thanks & 73 - Brian AF4K