[TenTec] Model 1225 SWR and Wattmeter Kit

K8JHR jrichards at k8jhr.com
Mon Jul 14 18:47:57 EDT 2014

Golly Jim, given your predilection for E-brand gear, I am surprised you
don't tout the Elecraft W2 meter.   Why did you pass it over, in favor
of the LP-100?   The W2 seems like a lot of meter, including an
amplifier protection alarm circuit, for half the cost of the LP-100.  is
the L_100 that much better?

(PS - I have met Larry from Telepost multiple times, and he is from the
beautiful state of Michigan, a capital fellow with good stuff.)