[TenTec] FS; Omni VI w/ Option 3 and filters, 708 desk mic.

DAVID k9ux at comcast.net
Tue Jul 15 00:03:04 EDT 2014

That was quick!! SOLD!!

Thanks, Dave K9UX

----- Original Message -----

From: "DAVID" <k9ux at comcast.net>
To: "List, Ten" <tentec at contesting.com>
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2014 7:53:53 PM
Subject: [TenTec] FS; Omni VI w/ Option 3 and filters, 708 desk mic.

I have for sale a very nice Ten Tec Omni VI with option 3 installed loaded with filters.
It's in great condition, has a lite rub mark on top right corner. Serial no. 12A10233.
Also comes with model 708 desk mic, original manual and docs. New power cord.
I just got this back from Ten Tec. Sent in to set references and checked RX & TX functions.
Bought at an estate sale and had no way to to test it so sent it to the guys at Ten Tec.
Like to keep it, but I have no way to operate at the present location.
Offered with guarantee!!
$750 plus $43.50 for shipping. Will ship mic separate.
Paypal OK

Dave K9UX