[TenTec] Question on Sound Card interfacing

Lee WA3FIY wa3fiy at radioadv.com
Tue Jul 15 10:42:22 EDT 2014

Brian,

WHITE - Pin 1 - Audio In
YELLOW - Pin 4 - Audio Out
BLACK - Pin 3 -PTT (Also a good place to connect a straight key or bug or external keyer,
etc.)
RED - Pin 5 - Spare (This may or may not have any connection ???????)
SHIELD - Pin 2 - Common ground.

I like the flexibility of this arrangement as I can easily connect and disconnect stuff to my
heart's content.  :-)

73,

-Lee-
WA3FIY