[TenTec] order

Darrel 74010.2230 at compuserve.com
Fri Jul 18 15:02:19 EDT 2014

Since posting my original message this morning, about an anticipated
12 weeks delivery time for my Omni VII,  I've received another email
from TenTec saying that the status is now "Awaiting Shipment."  That
would also be just 10 days from order to shipping, which I think is
pretty good.
                  73
                           Darrel, aa7fv.