[TenTec] SOFTWARE at WRTC

K8JHR jrichards at k8jhr.com
Fri Jul 25 17:57:25 EDT 2014

On 7/25/2014 2:26 PM, Ron Notarius W3WN wrote:
   My flag corner doubled this year for the “patron charity rides”
between practice/race sessions; they used three Mini Coopers, and BMW
sent an M4

	Great fun, Ron... I own both a MINI Cooper S
	and  BMW Z-4 M Series roadster.  We like
	driving twisty mountain roads in TN, NC, and KY
	and stopping at bourbon distilleries along the
	way for a diversion and a wee sample.

	I suppose you probably don't wanna ride with me,
	either... But you can ride for free anytime!

Happy days, OM.