[TenTec] (no subject)

Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP Rick at DJ0IP.de
Sun Jul 27 08:50:03 EDT 2014

How's the phase noise on that ol' 520S, Dave?  ;-)

73 - Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt am Main)

-----Original Message-----
From: TenTec [mailto:tentec-bounces at contesting.com] On Behalf Of Dave
Edwards
Sent: Sunday, July 27, 2014 2:09 PM
To: tentec at contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] (no subject)

And with all the bickering, I thought "I think I'll get on the air today
with my 'ol TS520S, and have some fun!!"

...Dave

On 7/27/14, 8:04 AM, Brian Carling wrote:
> Not complaining but I got 4 or 5 nearly identical answers to this now -
grin. So bravo for Elecraft. I'm learning. I still like Tentec and Yaesu
radios the best. Have not yet tied an Elecraft but I'm sure I would like
them.

> Best regards - Bry Carling
>

>> On Jul 26, 2014, at 11:08 AM, Jim Brown <k9yc at audiosystemsgroup.com>
wrote:

>>> On 7/26/2014 5:12 AM, Brian Carling wrote:
>>> You guys are a class act! What other radio manufacturer ever
communicates directly with a user group and finds out their needs? Bravo
Ten-Tec!
>> Elecraft. The two OWNERS read their email reflector every day, and often
respond. And they have been doing that for at least 10 years. Several of
their engineers also read and respond regularly.