[TenTec] Ten Tec Corsair II signal block diagram and main chassis wiring diagram

Steve Ireland vk6vz at arach.net.au
Mon Jul 28 08:58:41 EDT 2014

G’day

I’ve just purchased a Ten Tec Corsair II without a manual so downloaded the .PDF version from the Ten Tec website. Unfortunately, the two fold-out diagrams – the signal block diagram and the main chassis wiring diagram – are made up of two separate sheets which are missing parts of the overall diagrams.

I’ve done some Google searches in the hope of finding the two diagrams as separate diagrams/files, but without success. Please does anyone on the reflector know where these can be downloaded or have the complete diagrams in .PDF or .JPG format or similar that they can email me? This would be very much appreciated. I want to do some work on the radio and feel very vulnerable without these two diagrams!

Thank you!

Vy 73

Steve, VK6VZ

---