[TenTec] THANK YOU AND APOLOGY - for Billy

Gary - AB9M glhuber at msn.com
Mon Jul 28 10:51:01 EDT 2014

We might consider the work of W7GLT (SK),  Bill Lieske,  INTERMOD CONTROL,
and this piece http://urgentcomm.com/mag/radio_intermod_getting_upper .
Appropriate band pass filtering of each transmitter/receiver (transceiver)
will significantly reduce the level of out of band noise to mix in the other
transmitter/receiver (transceiver)s on site and reduce / control the
intermod.

I believe you got it right Rick.

73 & DX,

Gary - AB9M