[TenTec] James Apology

K8JHR jrichards at k8jhr.com
Mon Jul 28 14:58:31 EDT 2014

Ah Ha !  Well, that clears it up.  The reference to somebody named
"Sinista"  did not compute.  No Worries.  Funky coincidence to be vexed
by TWO guys named James on two different reflectors!  Like Rodney
Dangerfield says... "tough crowd."      ;-(

Next time, use a proper disclaimer:

	Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead,
	is strictly COINCIDENTAL!

All's well that ends well.
You can buy the first round of beer.  ;-)

.