[TenTec] RADIO COMPARISONS

K8JHR jrichards at k8jhr.com
Mon Jul 28 19:08:42 EDT 2014

On 7/28/2014 2:05 PM, art N4UC wrote:

based on all the comments I've seen here about where Ten Tec is and
where it's going,

Now there is a reliable basis for prediction!

Nearly all comments we have seen here about where TT is headed
constitute mere speculation from the peanut gallery.  (No offense
intended, but TT, itself, plays its cards rather close to the vest, so
any comments here are from us, not it.)

Why presume past performance will guarantee future results?

Fact is, we don't know what TT will do, or what it will offer for sale.
New management may chart an entirely fresh, new, and viable course.
Rather than assume the worst, why not hope for the best?  Happy thoughts
promote the production of positive endorphins, which improves your
overall health.  As Mamma used to say, "Think happy thoughts."  And you
would never wanna tangle with... Mamma.

I want optimistic, hopeful and happy guys on my team.  And I WOULD drive
out of my way to say howdy to good ol' Stan!  In fact, I did that a year
ago, and he forced me to buy a 238C tuner against my will !