[TenTec] BW and Eagle

Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP Rick at DJ0IP.de
Tue Jul 29 06:30:03 EDT 2014

UPDATE #2
I just recalled that my general logging software, AALog also runs on the
OmniRig engine, though I had never used it before to control my rig.

So, I opened AALog and clicked on the tiny icon at the top to launch
BandMaster within AALog.

Bandmaster opened, and all features seem to work OK.
This time I also tested CW mode.

At first it was switching back into LSB (40m) or USB (20m), then I noticed I
was on a frequency in the SSB portion of the band.
After tuning to the CW segment of the band, I can navigate frequency with
double-clicks on call signs and it remains in CW MODE.
IT SURE LOOKS LIKE "ALL SYSTEMS GO!"

Lunch time now, WIN-TEST this afternoon.

73 - Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt am Main)