[TenTec] Can't manage Argonaut VI memories with setup539 GIU?

vtnn43e at comcast.net vtnn43e at comcast.net
Tue Jul 29 14:18:23 EDT 2014

I ordered an Argonaut VI last week and j ust for fun I downloaded and installed the Argonaut VI Master Library and started up setup539 GUI. In looking at setup539 GUI I can see no way to manage the rigs memories there.

It seems hard to believe that in 2014 that memory management would not be included in the software and that each memory would have to be programmed by using the VFO and the memory button.

Zack

N8FNR