[TenTec] Trading radios

Jim Brown k9yc at audiosystemsgroup.com
Sun Jun 1 22:06:17 EDT 2014

On 6/1/2014 12:06 PM, Jim Allen wrote:
> I would like to understand these things, eventually.

I've spent thousands of hours writing extensively about all of this
stuff on my website. I refuse to do it again for someone who is too lazy
to go there and read it.

BTW -- I've read about "ground loops" since I was a kid, but even after
graduating with a BSEE, never could draw a circuit diagram that
explained it. Then, about ten years ago, audio engineer Bill Whitlock
showed clearly what REALLY causes hum and buzz. That's ALL on my website.

73, Jim K9YC