[TenTec] More Junk....

Tom Pennebaker n4rs at iamotelephone.com
Wed Jun 4 10:37:28 EDT 2014

If you will look closely at the rear picture, you can detect poor
quality. I bought a Russian CW paddle years ago, it is pure JUNK!!! The
rear photo shows the possibility of junk. Where are you going to get it
serviced when it fails? A Rolls Royce isn't any good if you can't get it
seviced.....
CW IT'S STILL MAGIC.... Tom N4RS