[TenTec] OT: new SDR

Arthur Isaenko isartw at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 10:49:31 EDT 2014

EE-SUNSDR2-01 price is $1960 without shipping. It’s not new project by the way. Guys have been developing number of radios since 2009 inspired by Flex Radio but want to make it cheaper and better. They have very strong engineering community and forum but that is mostly in Russian.  English speaking fellows are here http://www.sunsdr.com/en/forum/16-international-forum.html but that is mostly technical support. All cool stuff is here http://www.sunsdr.com/ru/forum/10-sunsdr----.html

Arthur, VE3EUT