[TenTec] More Junk....

Neil Martinsen-Burrell neilmartinsenburrell at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 13:19:18 EDT 2014

That is no prototype, that is an image created on a computer imagining what
a prototype could look like.  If you have any doubt, look at the patterning
on the front panel knobs at the top right.  They are obviously a cut and
paste job.  The lack of detail on the feet is also a giveaway.

The only poor quality we could worry about at this point is that of their
graphic artist.

-Neil KD0UKC