[TenTec] Misc. FS: update

Al Gulseth wb5jnc at centurytel.net
Sun Jun 15 15:34:08 EDT 2014

Update: a few items are now "deal pending" as noted below:

Finally found a little time to go through a few boxes - some of this is mine
and some of it is still from dad's estate as of a few years ago:

Model 280 PS, meter sticks, otherwise OK $50.00 plus shipping

Prices on the following items include CONUS shipping:

Model 1150 external OVP for 252/262 PS	$22.50 *** deal pending ***

Model 1140 breaker for 100W TT rigs, in small project box with ring terminals
on PS end and 4 pin AMP connector on the other end of the wires $22.50 ***
deal pending ***

Model 1140 breaker for 100W TT rigs, in small project box with battery clips
on PS end and 4 pin AMP connector on the other end of the wires $22.50
Model 1140 breaker for 100W TT rigs, NOS in box with docs & warranty card
$22.50
Model 217 500 Hz xtal filter for 9 Mhz IF $60.00 shipped (have 2)
Embedded Research version of the model 224 audio filter for Argosy $22.50
Model 223A noise blanker for Argosy/Argosy II s/n above 825 $25.00
Kent TP-1 twin paddle, straight arm version, no cable but otherwise in nice
condition $100.00 *** deal pending ***

More info and pics available on request. Package deals and reasonable offers
considered. There are also numerous other non-TT items (small parts -
resistors, caps, meters, transistors/ICs, etc.) in dad's stuff, so if there's
something along that line you're looking for let me know and I'll see if I
have what you want.

TNX/73, Al