[TenTec] OT: CQ Friedrichshafen Hamfest

Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP Rick at DJ0IP.de
Tue Jun 24 00:02:48 EDT 2014

Carter,

I use Thunderbird for my business email and outlook for my private stuff.
I send stuff back and forth all the time.

I just tested it.
I am the moderator of a yahoo!Group using my business email (thunderbird).
I am also a private member with my private email.
I sent an email to the group from my private email.
Then using thunderbird, I read it, right clicked my private email address in
the "From" line, and chose "Compose message to".
The reply arrived a few seconds later in my private email.
It's not a thunderbird issue with my private email.

ALTERNATIVE:
1. Right click the email address in the "from" line and then choose "copy".
2. Then click reply.
3. Right-Click the Tentec group email address and then choose "delete"
4. Now PASTE into the "to" field.
5. It should paste the email address you copied in the first step.

Gud luk

73 - Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt am Main)