[TenTec] Omni VI questions

bcarling at cfl.rr.com bcarling at cfl.rr.com
Wed Jun 25 07:32:54 EDT 2014

Hi - I need your opinions please, folks:

I have a Ten-tec OMNI VI Plus with power supply, desk mic, extra filters, manual etc.
that I am considering selling.

It is in great shape cosmetically and has a minior issue with the ALC cutting back or jumping
around the power level as you adjust the PWR control. Everything else works perfectly.
Gary at TT seems to think it's probably just a bad ALC diode or something.

Would it be better to sell this as is or have it repaired first by Tentec before selling it?

How much do you think it should bring?

73 - Brian, AF4K
Brian Carling, Radio AF4K