[TenTec] OMNI VI Questions

Timothy Johnston timothy.f.johnston at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 19:05:48 EDT 2014

If it helps, I will let you know that I bought my Omni VI (option 3) near
mint for $1000 with only 2 filters, box, manual, and complete service and
upgrade history. The 962 supply was another $80. 705 microphone was $50.
Two more filters for $150. Still have one filter slot empty. Good Luck!

73 de Tj, K4TFJ ...