[TenTec] Noise from Fans

Bill Ny9h ny9h at comcast.net
Fri Mar 7 07:41:01 EST 2014

I use an import chopper dc to control speed on 4pabst fans in a box , in an enclosure  behind the wall which fronts in a nice cabinet, with multiple 3" dryer hoses on multiple shelf levels, evacuating hot air. I use the hoses also to decouple fan noise.
My Acom amp , along with network switch, router, magicjack, raid netdrive is in the enclosure ,not the  operating room...  A kpa 500 is on a shelf...And the icom 7800 make heat , also a k3...and other stuff.
Pictures by googling. Ny9h,  click on "see more shack pictures"

Now the kicker...in the winter I vent heat back into the room, in the summer it vents into the garage, which is the adjoining room.

Bill

Sent from my iPad