[TenTec] Omni VI+, 422 and 253?

Cecil chacuff at cableone.net
Fri Mar 14 19:46:52 EDT 2014

Sorry sir but an Omni VI+ and an Omni VI Rev 3 are the same thing.  I have one of each and there are no differences between them internally.  Some of the later Omni VI+ had surface mount components as opposed to older style leaded components but I'm sure the circuit design is the same but with more modern manufacturing techniques and a reduction in the cost of components.

Cecil
K5DL

Sent from my iPad