[TenTec] Omni VI+, 422 and 253?

Cecil chacuff at cableone.net
Sun Mar 16 10:42:51 EDT 2014

The only part of that that makes any sense would be that it is easier to date a 564 and it being newer than any 563.  I guess there is no way to really know except by a check of the serial number how old the 563 is even though it has been updated by them to option 3.

I see no real difference internally between the two.  It's not like the made any real update internally to the 564.

The ROM chip on the logic board is even marked with a sticker 564 in my option 3 563.

Great radio though...no matter which.

Cecil
K5DL

Sent from my iPad