[TenTec] Orion 2 SSB Filter Adj?

Carl Moreschi n4py3 at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 25 15:44:07 EDT 2014

I believe that is the exact point where the 2.4 hardware filter gets put
into the receive path.  About 2.4 khz, it's not in the path.  There's a
filter centering adjustment for each filter and that would allow you to
move the filter a little either way.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
58 Hogwood Rd
Louisburg, NC 27549