[TenTec] (ham station computer choice)

Jim Allen jim.allen at longhornband.net
Wed May 7 15:56:40 EDT 2014

What a load!  all decrapifier does is emulate the Control Panel uninstall
function, exactly file by file the same.  What's worse, it conned me into
downloading some bogus download manager which I now can't find to get rid
of, which tried to make it my home page, the default search engine and I
don't know what all.  Talk about MALware!!

73 de W6OGC  Jim Allen